Sledgehammer

Wednesday, December 03, 2014


If you could feel my pulse right now, it would feel just like a sledgehammer

I have fallen in love with girl groups all over again! I remember a time where the boy bands were making the hits in the early 2000's. I miss that! I have two wonderful sponsors today, but the one that takes the cake of course today would be the KV White Christmas Event! This event will last from December 1st to the 31st with unique fashion from unique designers! This way ladies and gentlemen, you won't find copy cats of the same outfit, and you can look stunning and turn heads when on the grid. This particular dress I am wearing comes from the KV White Christmas Event which is made by Giulia Design! My favorite part about this dress has to be the hat, because it has a rose on it of course! Of course I have nails that have cute candy canes on them from Luna which is also at the KV Christmas Event! Last but not least, I am wearing the necklace made by K-Pie Designs that gives this dress a bit of a classic look to it. This necklace is a great way to top off any light outfit with a tinge of darkness! Happy Shopping <3

                          
K.V. Dream Fashion Agency is organizing the "KV Christmas Event 2014".
The Event name is "KV White Christmas",
The event will take place from the 1st to the 31st of December.
In the frame of this big event we have 3 different events linked to each other:
1) KV White Christmas – GATCHA
2) KV White Christmas – Shopping Way (exclusive discounted items)
3) KV White Christmas - Haute Couture

Hair: Forever Yours by Exile

Lipstick: <Light> Shine (red) by Pink Fuel

Necklace: Faith Necklace {Monsters Inside} by K-Pie Designs

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Nails: Winter Wishes by Luna @ KV Christmas Event Dec. 1st - 31st

Dress: Lucy White by Giulia Design @ KV White Christmas Event Dec. 1st -31st

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive