Papaoutai

Tuesday, December 02, 2014


Brrrrrr! Talk about a slam dunk with the cold this winter! To help with the cold, Legal Insanity has the right clothing for my readers! With two different clothing items combined from separate events, I have created one snugly solution to the common cold that is surrounding my readers. First off, the snugly vest that I am wearing comes in multiple colors which can control the undershirt and the vest part. You can find this vest exclusively at the Frozzen Fair. Next up from Legal Insanity is the cute jeans with the warmers on them. These jeans come in different styles of jeans and with each jean, you can choose which texture to use. My personal favorites is the hearts, but that's because it reminds me of a sweatshirt I had when I lived up north. You can find these jeans exclusively at the Winter Trends Fair! Last, but not least, K-Pie Designs is back in business with some cute new fingernail designs to make your winter holidays adorable. I love how she has picked the Christmas red to accompany the holidays <3 Happy Shopping! 

Hair: Other by Eliktera

Lipstick: <Light> Shine (red) by Pink Fuel

Top: Aggie by Legal Insanity @ Frozzen Fair

Kitten: Pocket Pet {Kitten} by .Birdy.

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Nails: Reindeer Nails by K-Pie Designs

Pants: Bree Warmer Old Jeans by Legal Insanity @ Winter Trends Fair -LM not available yet-

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female by Slink


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive