Breathe (2AM)

Saturday, December 13, 2014



I couldn't think of a better day to post this. My sickness is dying down finally, I almost have my voice back thank God. Of course, I still have a cough, but I will learn to deal with it. Today's blog post is featuring Legal Insanity and Glitzz! First off the shirt and belt that I am showing off today is made by Legal Insanity and can be found in the main store. The belts have man different designs and of course different sayings to make every lazy day more sassy. Next up, is the kitten pumps which are made by Glitzz! There are about five different pumps with different colors and shades with kittens on them! I have to say my favorite one was either four or three because of the black leather. My readers can find these kitty pumps at the Frozzen Fair from December 1st to the 15th. Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: Ayame by Taketomi

Lipstick: <Lt. Tones> Nude by Pink Fuel

Top: Sadie by Legal Insanity

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Pants: Kelly by [AaG]

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Cat's Shoes by Glitzz @ The Frozzen Fair Dec. 1st - 15th


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive