Blank Space

Tuesday, December 16, 2014


I'm going to let my readers in on one of my secrets today. Did y'all know that I had always wanted to be an ice skater? Mhm. As a young child I used to dance in the living room to Michelle Kwan whenever she would perform her ice skating routines. I remember that my mother mailed Michelle Kwan and I received a picture in the mail that was signed (I'd like to think that she signed it herself and keep that moment special), and used to hang it on my wall. Which is also how I came about to fracturing my foot when I was a little bit older.  Today's blog post is a mix of the Arcade and of course Glitzz! First off, I got this cute outfit from The Arcade at one of the gachas. Talk about a steal! Plus, to make myself stand out from the crowd, I made sure that I had a hairdo that made jaws drop. The sponsor items for today are the scarf and the earmuffs by Glitzz! Which my readers can find at the Candy Shop exclusively! And for those of you that really keep up with me, yes I am getting better! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Skai by TRUTH

Muffs & Scarf: Earmuff + Scarf by Glitzz @ Candy Shop

Lipstick: <Lt. Tones> Nude by Pink Fuel

Dress & Shoes: Woodland Wonderland by Foxes @ The Arcade

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive