White Christmas

Thursday, November 13, 2014



I feel that this blog post is somewhat appropriate to the attitudes of the American people towards the weather for the last couple of days. We want to wear some summer clothing, but yet we get smacked in the face by Winter to tell us, "Have some snow, freezing rain, sleet, and other goodies!" Today's sponsors are Glitzz and Something New! The outfit is by Glitzz which is at Kawaii vs. Creepy from October 25th to November 22nd. Each part that I am wearing is part of the gacha. Including a secret item (which I am not wearing for the purpose of it being a secret)! I have to say my favorite part about this outfit has the be the wing design (on the back). Something New has this wonderful pose/prop for the wintery months! I have to say my favorite part about this pose/prop is the sparkles that come with it, they are somewhat hard to see in the second picture, but in the first one you can see all the sparkles. <3 This pose/prop is available at the Thrift Shop 7.0! Which of course is a ladies and gentlemans wet dream of designer clothing that is marked down considerably. Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Freya by TRUTH

Lipstick: <Light> Satin (red) by Pink Fuel

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Outfit: Angely by Glitzz @ Kawaii vs. Creepy Oct. 25th - Nov. 22nd

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: Ice Princess by Something New @ Thrift Shop 7.0 Nov. 9th - 30th


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive