Clarity

Monday, November 17, 2014



Alas, my readers. Turns out I have more than just one kidney stone! I'm crossing my fingers that I am going to make it through as pain free as I can. I sincerely apologize for the lack of blog posts, but if any of you have had kidney stones, you would understand that real life has to come first and you have to rest. While I was resting, I put together an outfit that was quirky, fun and of course chic! The first sponsor that I will start off with today will be Legal Insanity! The pants I am wearing today are exclusively at the Showroom starting at November 12th! The pants come in different colors, but my personal favorite was the rose color because I feel that is more of an autumn color (even though it seems like we are in the middle of winter). My second sponsor is Glitzz! The heels that I am wearing can be found at the Thrift Shop at a discount price from November 9th to the 30th! My favorite part about these heels is that they look like they have fur on them and appear cozy. My third sponsor for today is Something New! The pose I am using is called Tip Toe, which you can also find at the Thrift Shop as well at a discounted price! I gave you a dozen reasons to shop, now go have some fun! <3

Hair: Tulip by TRUTH

Glasses: January Female VIP by Delirium

Lipstick: <Light> Satin (red) by Pink Fuel

Top: Josy Tank Top Hipster Deer by Legal Insanity

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Pants: Autumn Flared Pants Rose by Legal Insanity @ The Showroom Nov. 12th

Feet: Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Sonnata Shoes by Glitzz @ Thrift Shop 7.0 Nov. 9th - 30th

Pose: Tip Toe by Something New @ Thrift Shop 7.0 Nov. 9th - 30th

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive