Fuck You

Wednesday, November 19, 2014



*Skips around gleefully with goodies in her hands* I have some more kawaii and sexy stuff for my readers today! Let's just hop right into it then shall we? First and foremost, the lingerie that I am wearing today is from Glitzz exclusively at TFT! What I like about this outfit is that it covers my private parts pretty much and I can still be lacy and sexy! Next on my hand full of goodies is my purse that I am carrying from Legal Insanity, which is exclusively sold at Gachamania starting November 15th! You can get these hand bags as pandas, or as another furry creature in many different colors and variety. Plus, I love pandas, who doesn't? Last, but not least, is the pose that I am using from Something New! Yes, it is a little bit obscene but hey, we all say those words (or at least think them). I just felt like it would be the perfect opportunity to display my affection for my haters... XD. This pose is a recent release at the main store of Something New, that way you can go get it without having a deadline! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Gwendalynn by Spellbound

Glasses: January Female VIP by Delirium

Lipstick: <Light> Classic by Pink Fuel

Tattoo: Blind Vengeance Baby by GoK

Hand: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Purse: Panda Handbag White by Legal Insanity @ Gachamania Nov. 15th

Outfit: Poeme Pink by Glitzz @ TFT

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: F U! by Something New




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive