Thanksgiving Special Post!

Monday, November 24, 2014


Thanksgiving, a time for stuffing ones self and giving thanks for everything that has happened in your life, even the good and the bad. I'm going to keep this blog post short today, I've got to get packing for yet another cross country road trip for Thanksgiving. I am excited, yet not so excited to be driving half way in my own car, then the rest in a U-Haul. At least, my boyfriend and I are going to fly back. Today I will first start off with Something New! If you couldn't tell already, the prop and poses are from Something New specially for Thanksgiving, and of course can be found at the Dirty Turkey Hunt! Next up would be Glitzz at the Candy Shop with the ever so sexy and cute stockings! The stockings come in three different colors, but my personal favorite is of course purple! Happy Shopping and drive safe this winter! <3

Hair: Sacred by Lamb.

Lipstick: <Lt. Tones> Milkshake by Pink Fuel

Top: Panda Sweater by Unknown 

Hand: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Skirt: Rebel Leather Skirt Black by Sassy

Stockings: DellyCute Stockings Purple by Glitzz @ Candy Shop Nov. 12th - 28th

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pumps: Stiletto Stompers DeathlyBlack by S U G A R * M A R M I T E

Pose: Happy Thanks Giving by Something New @ The Dirty Turkey Hunt 5.0




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive