Cups (When I'm Gone)

Tuesday, November 25, 2014


In the spirit of the Thanksgiving mood, I have yet another surprise sponsor for you readers of mine to 'gobble' up! I apologize, but today isn't my best day, I have had medical appointments and I have to leave tomorrow for a long road trip, I will keep this blog post brief, but just know that I love my readers! <3 I had the creator of KosMO come up and ask me to blog this wonderful, cute, chic dress of hers that is up on the marketplace with many different colors for only a linden! Which is a steal considering these dresses compliment every sort of lady with curves. Not to mention that for these autumn months for the somewhat warm weather, this is the perfect accessory for ladies that love to bare some skin but not all. Happy Shopping & Have a safe Thanksgiving! <3

Hair: [01] Early by Magika

Lipstick: <Lt. Tones> Milkshake by Pink Fuel

Necklace: Essentiel Necklace Orchid by Azoury

Dress: Lady Happy GobbleWobble 2014 Dress 001 by KosmO

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

 Lace: Lace Gloves Purple by PerveTTe

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Fall Booties Cream by Vero Modero


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive