Hats Off to the Bull

Tuesday, November 11, 2014


The Fluxes: Fighting Crime with Camo Boots and Matching Attire. Coming to a theater near YOU. LOL. I might be just a tad loopy for this blog post, and I apologize early on. Turns out, I have yet another kidney stone (this is the reason this post didn't come out yesterday). If my readers haven't had a kidney stone before, it is basically a stone like substance that builds in your kidneys, then travels through the urethra (while tearing it up, hence the agonizing pain), until it comes out; or sometimes you have to have it surgically removed. Needless to say, this one is better than the last one I had (the day of my 18th birthday I was in the ER with my mother with a 4.4mm kidney stone). Thank God for medication that makes me feel no pain! Anyways... Lamu Fashion has been inspired from the recent movie The Expendables (which is quite a good movie, I'd recommend it), and created her own version of the outfits for male and female! Which means... I got to bribe my sweetheart into letting me use his account for a day! <3 My sweetheart and I are wearing the same clothing so I decided not to write his items down (most of his things are from 05 and not in world anymore), but have no fear, I see me dressing him up in the future! Also, my other sponsor for this blog post would be of course Something New! I took this pose, and used it without the prop (because of the gun that I wanted to use) and made it instead of a sexual feeling, a "Damn that Couple is Hot" feeling. My readers can get this couple pose and single pose at the store of Something New! Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: Electra by TRUTH

Lipstick: <Light> Satin (red) by Pink Fuel

Tattoo: Pinup by [Zentro]

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Outfit & Adornments (On Skyra as well): The Expendables by Lamu Fashion

Boots: Onsalught Boots by Razor

Pose: Riding Crop Couple by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive