Chandelier

Friday, November 07, 2014


"I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier
I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist
Like it doesn't exist
I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night, feel my tears as they dry
I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier

But I'm holding on for dear life, won't look down, won't open my eyes
Keep my glass full until morning light, 'cause I'm just holding on for tonight
Help me, I'm holding on for dear life, won't look down won't open my eyes
Keep my glass full until morning, 'cause I'm just holding on for tonight"

I, despite some of the pop songs that are on the radio today, enjoy this particular song by Sia. Even with the beats and other ambiance, it passes a message that others might be hiding their misery. Today's post is all about the Dirty Turkey Hunt 5.0! All the items are FREE when you find them, and there are a ton of big brand name stores that have put their names in! If your bored, need something to do, here's your shot!  The hunt lasts from November 1st to the 30th! My first sponsor is of course Glitzz with the sexy lingerie! My favorite part about the lingerie is the bodice, for some reason, I am obsessed with them. They just make me feel so sexy. Of course another reason to "Go Glitzz" is because she has practically every applier known to Second Life. This way, any avatar can wear sexyness! Of course the pose and props that I am using today are made by Something New! Which all you fabulous people can get exclusively at the Thrift Shop 7.0! My favorite part about this pose/prop is the dangling chandelier items. So sparkly *_*. Of course the Thrift Shop 7.0 is all about quality designers that put their items either half marked down (depending on template rules) or some huge percentage for everyone to buy up! Which makes everyone flock to that particular sim and lagg the heck out of it (am I right ladies and gentlemen?). I just gave my readers things to do with their day! Happy Shopping <3

Side Note: I did my best to keep this blog post NC 17/ Mature, because I thoroughly believe in everyone being able to view blog posts without fear of nudity, especially in a work environment.

Hair: Kalle by TRUTH

Lipstick: <Light> Satin (red) by Pink Fuel

Tattoo: Savage by .Identity.

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Lingerie: Dirty Red by Glitzz @ Dirty Turkey Hunt Nov. 1st - 30th

Feet: Feet Female High by Slink

Pose/Prop: Chandelier by Something New @ Thrift Shop 7.0 Nov. 9th - 30th



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive