Beyond the Veil

Thursday, November 06, 2014





At first, I thought I was looking at a viola *giggles*. Nah, it's a violin I swear! I should know better considering most of my life has been spent playing all of the orchestral instruments. The pictures are a bit different than you'd think, but I wanted them this way, to capture the way a musician really digs deep into their soul to bring out emotion. At least, that was how I played when I was in Chamber, Varsity, College, Honorary, Regular, Symphonic Orchestra (the list goes on but I don't want to seem like I am bragging, I'm just really proud of my music history). Today's sponsors are my two brand new ones! Yay :D First and foremost, Glitzz has made this sexy top that I am wearing today. You can find this top exclusively at the Candy Shop from November 1st to the 14th! My favorite part about Glitzz is that she makes all of her clothes has appliers, this way everyone can wear them! Even us girls who aren't a big fan of them. My favorite part about the top that I am wearing is the white dots that appear to look like sparkles. Not only does it make me feel absolutely sexy, but it also makes me feel like I am conservative at the same time. I am of course using a Something New Pose! This pose is one of the three different ones that will be available at the Thrift Shop 7.0! The Thrift Shop is an excellent place if you want to get good designer items for more than half off (depending on certain rules of products)! Of course my favorite part about this pose is the violin! Happy Shopping :D <3

Hair: Lola by Wasabi

Earrings: Widow Walker Earrings by Chop Zuey

Lipstick: <Light> Simple (red) by Pink Fuel

Top: Anna by Glitzz @ The Candy Shop Nov. 1st - 14th

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Skirt: Hot Ride Mini Skirt - Black by Sweet Fireflies

Thigh Highs: Grunge Thigh Highs - Coal by  DRD

Feet: Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: Strings of a Violin by Something New @ Thrift Shop 7.0




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive