Circus

Tuesday, November 04, 2014





Today's blog post is new, exciting, and has a new sponsor *does a happy dance*! Before I spill my guts to you readers about who my new sponsor is, *breathes* I have a very special announcement regarding the clothes I am wearing, and why you have a reason to shop today! The event is called the Cirque De Seraphim! Which will last from November 6th - 26th, of course this means that Legal Insanity is involved! Legal Insanity has come up with a cute punky circus outfit, which of course I had to twist a bit, because I like being different. The outfit that I wearing will have 50% of the proceeds donated to the ASPCA! For those of you who do not know what the ASPCA is, to sum it up (I'll have a link for you as well) if you watch TV, then sometimes you'll hear the "In the Arms of the Angel" song with sad puppies and kittens. That is the organization that helps rescue, adopt pets from abusive homes or living in the street. I personally love this organization because I adopted my first dog (chocolate Labrador retriever) from a Humane Society which came from the ASPCA. She was my best friend for all those years that I had none. RIP Texi. Also today, K-Pie Designs has come out with a new design specially made for the Day of the Dead (I know I know, I'm a little late)! This necklace will be going for 50L on the marketplace! It's a steal, plus it has some cute writing on it, I won't spoil it for my readers, but check it out! Last but not least, my new sponsor! Something New Poses! I am extremely excited to blog poses at last! Not only are the poses cute, but they come in packs which means double the fun (yes I am in a corny mood today)! And of course means that I will never again run out of poses to use for pictures, which is always a relief. The poses I am using today are featured at the Feeb's Rascals St. Sales Room! Every 7th of the month throughout the rest of the month there are new releases with 50% discounts and free group gifts hidden around the place! Wow. If that isn't a reason to shop, then I don't know what is. Seriously. Alright my readers, I have blabbed enough today! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Glitter by [MAG]

Lipstick: Latex Lips Black - RARE by Tabou Irresistible

Necklace: Faith Necklace {Monsters Inside} by K-Pie Designs

Outfit: Le Cirque! by Legal Insanity @ Cirque De Seraphim Nov. 6th - 26th

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Shoes: Punkies Boots by *^v^ The Death ^v^*

Poses: Look at Me Poses by Something New @ Feeb's Rascals Nov. 7th - 30th

Look at Me Pose 2
Look at Me Pose 1
Look at Me Pose 3
Look at Me Pose 4





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive