Play Ball

Monday, November 03, 2014


*makes trumpet sounds* More horses! Bring out all the horses! Everyone ready to put away the ghosts and ghouls for turkeys and gourds? I find it funny how the 31st is Halloween, and then the next day you can see other houses taking down Halloween decorations, and putting up turkeys and pilgrims. Almost as if Halloween didn't happen at all, the only sense that you can see Halloween happened is maybe candy on lawns and children holding their tummies bloated. Or as I would like to call it, Candy Coma. Today's outfit is in spirit of the colder days, and of course the hoodies and jeans that will be coming out! Legal Insanity has fed my addiction of hoodies and jeans that don't eat my legs (I'm not a fan of skinny jeans)! Legal came out with a closet ton of hoodies with different designs and colors, such as: hearts, ties, patterns, skulls and the like. My favorite hoodie was the Chic hoodie, because I wanted something to stick out during the cold weather, not something to blend in (I find that kind of bland). Out of the three different types of jeans that Legal came out with, I picked the Washed Jeans because I love the way it clashes with the black and sets the tone for "I Just Don't Care". My wonderful readers, you too can get these hoodies and jeans only at the Sad November event! From November 1st - 22nd, they will be available! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Letters and Lipsticks by Exile

Lipstick: <Light> Classic (red) by Pink Fuel

Top: Nelly Sweatshirt CHIC by Legal Insanity @ Sad November Nov 1st - 22nd

Hand: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Pants: Margot Rolled Up Washed Jeans by Legal Insanity @ Sad November Nov 1st - 22nd

Boots: Punkies Boots by *^v^ The Death ^v^*


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive