Title

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Going to keep it short and sweet today, I've got a math test today (Yippee...)! Today's sponsor is MOoH! If you are a reader that knows what I blog on a daily basis, then you should be able to notice that this MOoH! shirt is like the other blog post that I made previously. This time, the shirt I am wearing has different colors and is available in lace only at the Thrift Shop! If you guys haven't been to the Thrift Shop yet, it is a wonderful place where designers put on their latest items and mark it down (respectively)! If I had any lindens, trust me, I'd be all over that place! I picked the purple lace for this outfit because it played perfectly with my avatars eyes! Details below <3

Hair: Ania by TRUTH

Lipstick: <Light> - Classic Red/Teeth by Pink Fuel

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Top: Fuchsia Lace Tanktop by MOoH! @ Thrift Shop

Pants: 7's - C by Pd (No longer Available)

Feet: Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Sweetie Heels - White by S U G A R * M A R M I T E



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive