Umbrella

Thursday, September 18, 2014


Ironically, I dressed my avatar up today as a true Texan. Shorts, crop top, a tote bag that is huge, big hair, umbrella (for random down pours since you live close to the ocean), and of course posh heels! Ever since I moved to Texas, I noticed that everyone has wild nail polish, drives like they are in a hurry, umbrellas at the ready, and flip flops are a must. Today's sponsor is someone new! Elena IM'd me and asked me to feature one of her outfits! Of course I couldn't say no, I am simply addicted to earth tones this month! My favorite part about this outfit has to be the shorts. They are still short, but they cover your bum! This means no unintentional flashing, YAY! This outfit is called Daisy! You can purchase your very own Daisy outfit in many different colors at the DEKA Fashions! Details below! <3

Hair: Fire to the Rain by Exile

Lipstick: <Lt. Tones> - Berry Smoothie by Pink Fuel

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Outfit: Daisy - Brown by DEKA

Umbrella: Rain No Rain Umbrella. Teal by *BOOM*

Tote Bag: Player's Tote - Earth Music by [ free bird ]

Feet: Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Peeptoe Heels/Black by BabyDoll.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive