Must Be Love

Monday, September 22, 2014


What is a college girl to do when all the fashion trends look the same? Well my readers, I'd suggest that you head on down to Lamu fashion! Lamu has come up with another great fashion trend that is inspired by Dolce and Gabana! This dress is somewhat mesh so it is guaranteed to fit your avatar! Make sure you get this new outfit hot off the rack as soon as possible! My favorite part about this outfit has to be either the lace, or the flowers! You all know that I am a sucker for flowers. My other sponsor for today is KV Dream Fashion! Please direct your attention to my sexy heels readers, these heels are made from Vero Modero! My favorite part about these heels has to be the little straps that wrap across my ankles! Just makes me feel sexy and confident! You can get these heels in many different colors at KV Dream Fashion! I have just given you two reasons to make your wallet less heavy... Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: Ashley by Tulip.

Lipstick: <Lt. Tones> - Berry Smoothie by Pink Fuel

Outfit & Adornments: Romantic Baroque by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Strap Heel Snake by Vero Modero @ KV Dream Fashion

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive