Habits (Stay High)

Friday, September 26, 2014

I absolutely love it when I am able to find a new artist to add to my iPod. Not only does it make me feel like I have expanded my interests in music a bit more, but makes me want to listen to it all day, every day! Tove Lo isn't a well known artist in the United States, but her new album Queen of the Clouds is making some serious bank lately! What I love about the album is that it defies normal pop music with erratic beats, bass, and songs that actually dig deep into emotion without being emo while being brutally honest. I say we need more artists like her! Today's outfit is hot off the racks from Lamu Fashion! My favorite part about this outfit has to be the polka dot leggings! They set up the shirt perfect to give it a more artsy look rather than a messy look. You can get this look at Lamu Fashion's mainstore where there are hunts, group gifts and so much more! Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: Gwendalynn by Spellbound

Lipstick: <Dk. Tones> - Berry Smoothie by Pink Fuel

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Outfit: Power Woman by Lamu Fashion

Feet: Feet Female High by Slink



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive