Amnesia

Sunday, September 28, 2014




Good morning my readers! I'm sorry, today I don't have much for words because I am working on college homework, but I do have time to show you a cute puppy filled blog! Today I have an outfit that comes exclusively from MOoH! This cute bow dress comes in blue or pink! I picked my personal favorite, blue! To play with my avatars eyes and of course her blonde hair! You can find this outfit at the new round of the OMG Room! Get it while it lasts for the week! Details below <3 

Hair: Shena by +elua+

Lipstick: <Dk. Tones> - Love by Pink Fuel

Earrings & Necklace: Moon Crystals by Chop Zuey

Dress: Bow Dress by MOoH! @ OMG Room Sept. 26th - Oct. 5th

Bracelet & Ring: Coming up Roses by Buttery Toast

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: Feet Female High by Slink

Shoes: Fall Booties Cream by Vero Modero


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive