Let It Go

Monday, September 29, 2014



I know, I know, I'm making a blog post about one of the most popular Disney songs that I don't like because of how much it is played. Lol. I swear to my readers though, I have a reason for doing this, not just to plummet you with Frozen songs, but because KV Dream Fashion for the Winter season is going to be out! Yes! It is time ladies to get your wallets ready for some fashion that you will only see exclusively at KV Winter Fashion Event! All of the clothing that is featured is exclusive and made specifically for your avatars unique closet to set you apart from your friends! Today's outfit is from KV Winter Fashion Event featuring Lamu! As my readers know, Lamu Fashion is one of my sponsors already! Unlike most Frozen dresses you see on the marketplace, this dress comes with the lace hands, crystal heels, and sparkles around the fluff of the dress! I have to say my favorite part about the dress had to be the pearls around the brassiere. For some reason I have a fascination with pearls, who would have thought? Hehe. Details below!

 ❄ ❄ ❄  KV Winter Fashion Month ❄ ❄ ❄
                          
K.V. Dream Fashion Agency is organizing the "KV Winter Fashion Month".
The event will take place from the 1st to the 30th of October.
In the frame of this big event we have 3 different events linked to each other:
1) KV Winter Fashion Month – Gacha
2) KV Winter Fashion Month – Shopping Way (discount exclusive items)
3) KV Winter Fashion Month - Haute Couture

Hair: Dasha by TRUTH

Lipstick: Matte (red) by Pink Fuel

Dress: Princess Frozen by Lamu Fashion @ KV Winter Fashion Event Oct. 1st - 30th

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Heels: Heels Frozen by Lamu Fashion @ KV Winter Fashion Event Oct. 1st - 30th



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive