2 On

Tuesday, September 30, 2014




Going to keep it short and sweet today, I have a ton of things on my mind that actually need to be done by myself not sitting in my chair all day LoL. October is almost around the corner! Get your winter gear out before your avatars freeze their bums off! Today's outfit is from the KV Winter Fashion Event which starts tomorrow! I figured I'd give you a taste of the wonderful items that would be there, and yes, tease you guys about it! The items that are from the KV Winter Fashion Event are: Jacket, which is from [AaG] and the toe and nail polish from Hallmails! My favorite parts about this outfit have to be the hair that I paired with the dress jacket, it helps give it a unique look for a winter vibe. Also, the heels with the bright nail and toe polish, you always need a bit of color pop in my world! Get those wallets ready ladies, your going to need them! Details below! <3

❄ ❄ ❄  KV Winter Fashion Month ❄ ❄ ❄
                          
K.V. Dream Fashion Agency is organizing the "KV Winter Fashion Month".
The event will take place from the 1st to the 30th of October.
In the frame of this big event we have 3 different events linked to each other:
1) KV Winter Fashion Month – Gacha
2) KV Winter Fashion Month – Shopping Way (discount exclusive items)
3) KV Winter Fashion Month - Haute Couture

Hair: Yumi by Spellbound

Lipstick: <Light> - Matte (red) by Pink Fuel

Necklace: Amour Delicata Plt/Blue Necklace by Chop Zuey

Dress Coat: Janet Coat by [AaG] @ KV Winter Fashion Month Oct. 1st - 30th

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Nail & Toe Polish: RARE 11 Gacha by Hallmails @ KV Winter Fashion Month Oct. 1st - 30th

Feet: Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Fall Booties Brown by Vero Modero


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive