Timebomb

Wednesday, October 01, 2014


Today I have two sponsors! Yaaaay! Keeping it short and sweet today because I've got two major tests today -_-. Need lots of studying! The first sponsor is MOoH! with the cozy top! This top comes in many different colors, including rares! Which means it's a gacha! Yes, I am getting you addicted to gachas again, I'm a horrible influence aren't I? My second sponsor is KV Winter Fashion Month with my nails which are from JaM! These nails are cute, light for winter, and of course intricate! They are also part of the gacha part of the Winter Fashion Month! I happened to pick pink for this one because of the color tint. Details below! <3

❄ ❄ ❄  KV Winter Fashion Month ❄ ❄ ❄
                          
K.V. Dream Fashion Agency is organizing the "KV Winter Fashion Month".
The event will take place from the 1st to the 30th of October.
In the frame of this big event we have 3 different events linked to each other:
1) KV Winter Fashion Month – Gacha
2) KV Winter Fashion Month – Shopping Way (discount exclusive items)
3) KV Winter Fashion Month - Haute Couture

Crown: Cute Crown by CuteBomb

Hair: Other by Elikteria

Lipstick: <Light> Matte (red) by Pink Fuel

Jewelry: Celeste by **RE**

Tattoo: Butterfly by [ZENTRO]

Top: Cropped V- Neck Top Aqua by MOoH! @ The Promenade Oct. 1st - 31st

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Nails: Fata by JaM @ KV Winter Fashion Month Oct. 1st - 31st

Clock: Timeless Bag (Cream) by =Zenith=

Jeans: Jeans Black by D.A. Nerin @ KV Winter Fashion Month Oct. 1st - 31st

Feet: Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Heels Key by Lamu Fashion




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive