Another Sunday In the South

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

September, the month of scavenging to find shows on Netflix that you could be slightly interested in until your new seasons of shows comes out in October! If my readers can relate, I end up while working on homework having the shows in the background, so in a sense, I end up marathon-ing them without realizing it. Anyways, today's outfit is brought to you by two sponsors today! I was feeling kind of posh and I put the outfit together thinking "City Girl Posh". This is what I ended up with. The glasses are from Legal Insanity and you can get them at the GachaMania Round 15! These sunglasses come in many different styles and accessories plus you can make them each unique with the hud that they come with! My dress is from Vero Modero which is available at KV Dream Fashion! KV Dream brings you hot off the press styles that are unique, but also conservative that will amaze your fellow friends. Details below <3

Hair: Anita by TRUTH

Glasses: Clelia Sunglasses 02 RARE by Legal Insanity @ GachaMania Round 15

Lipstick: <Light> - Classic Red/Teeth by Pink Fuel

Dress: Airy Jacket Dress Aurora Red by VERO MODERO @ KV Dream Fashion

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive