Once Upon Another Time

Monday, September 15, 2014



Ah, heading back to the era where music was great! I apologize for my lack of blogging, I had some real life fun, sick, and my second life was refusing to load anything due to my internet. I have a new outfit today from Lamu Fashion! Taking back a couple of styles that you don't normally see today that were around back when classical music ruled the world! My favorite part of this outfit has to be the boots because of the detail in the heel and the intricate detail in the design. Makes me just want to stare at my feet all day! You can get this outfit hot off the racks at Lamu Fashion's mainstore where there are hunts, and limited time discounts on clothing! Also, the group is still free to join so that you can stay updated on the next fashionable item that comes from Lamu! Details below <3

Hair: Tulip by TRUTH

Lipstick: <Light> - Classic Red/Teeth by Pink Fuel

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Outfit & Adornments: Baroque Inspired D&G Collection by Lamu Fashion


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive