Stay With Me

Thursday, September 11, 2014



I'm sorry I've been neglecting you guys! Gah! I've kind of had a medical issue spring up and had to address it (which means I've had way to many needles poked into my skin for tests). I'm back! So have no fear! Of course I have an outfit that will make you just sigh in pleasure as well! Of course, if you guys didn't know already, I am a Truth hardcore fan! I can't explain why, but for some reason, the style that Truth has just clicks with my avatars relaxed/volume style. The new hair from truth reminds me of World War II. When women dominated and helped (considerably) win the war. Today's sponsor today is MOoH! The item from MOoH! is this grey lacy tank top which you can find at the Unique Varied Events! You can purchase these tops either in lace, or you can have a block color. In each of those, you have the color options for Baby Blue, Lilac, Tan, and of course the Classic Black. This top is perfect for those outfits that you just want to look cute for, or just chill out in. Details below <3

Hair: Tulip by TRUTH

Lipstick: <Light> - Classic Red/Teeth by Pink Fuel

Tattoo: Pinup by [ZENTRO]

Top: Grey Lace Tanktop by MOoH! @ Unique Varied Events

Skirt: Tribal Skater Skirt by REIGN

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: Feet Female High by Slink

Stilettos: Stiletto Stompers - DeathlyBlack by S U G A R * M A R M I T E



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive