Messed Up World

Monday, September 08, 2014


I've decided to dabble a little bit on the 'rock' side for this post! Not only am I going back to my teenage angst roots, but I put a little kawaii in there as well! Today's outfit is power packed from MOoH! Can you guess which items are from MOoH? Hehe, the necklace is of course from MOoH and is being sold at the Sweet Candy Surprise Gacha Event. SCS will run from September 7th - 28th! The next MOoH! item is the skirt! This skirt is more plain than the last one that was featured on my blog from MOoH, but it fits more with contemporary outfits. You can also change up the color and belts as well to mix and match! You can find these skirts at the Happy Holi Fair! For today's outfit, I have to say that my favorite parts of it is the cupcake necklace, the tattoo, and the hair! Those three help make this outfit feel like teenage angst! Details below for your shopping pleasure!

Hair: Sonja by MaiOwn!

Lipstick: <Light> - Classic Red/Teeth by Pink Fuel

Tattoo: Savage by Identity

Necklace: Purple Choc Cute Cupcake Necklace by MOoH! @ Sweet Candy Surprise

Top: City Work Mesh Sweat Shirt - Rock by Apple May Designs

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Skirt: Pleated Mini Skirt with Belt by MOoH! @ Happy Holi Fair

Pumps: Move Pumps by Eliktera


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive