Booty

Sunday, September 07, 2014



It's that time ladies to show off what your momma gave you! The hot summer months might be starting to wear off, but I still think that skirt weather is viable! This outfit as I put it together made me want to go for the 'Women Rule' vibe. I'm going to keep it short and sweet today (seee what I did there? Oh jees I'm really losing it!), this skirt is at the OMG Room by MOoH! Pick it up while you still have a chance ladies! My favorite part about this skirt is that it has all lace. I love lace. I am a lace fanatic! Thanks MOoH! for fulfilling my cravings of lace! I also switched lipstick brands! I know some of you are going to say, "About damn time!". I was happy to have a good friend of mine recommend something different to wear! I never though I'd have my avie showing teeth, but I find it just simply sexy! Details below!

Hair: Beyond the Waves by Exile

Lipstick: Red by Pink Fuel

Top: Rizzo Blue by coldLogic

Tattoo: Pinup tattoo by [ZENTRO]

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Bag: Raccoon Bag by =Zenith=

Skirt: Lace Mini with Stud Belt White by MOoH! @ OMG Room

Boots: Elle Brown by Latreia


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive