Born to Die

Saturday, August 30, 2014



Geek, conservative, lace. That is today's theme of course! Lamu Fashion has done it again guys! This new outfit no only keeps you sexy with lace, but has a nice skirt that won't reveal your parts (mesh)! I can say for sure that that is one of my criteria for a good outfit. I have to say that my favorite part of this outfit would be the glasses! Ooo La La cat eye glasses. For my avatar, the glasses help shape my face and make me want to wear bangs (some trend that I try to avoid). Of course with every outfit Lamu makes, each outfit has exclusive accessories for each one! You won't find the same accessories twice! Which makes each and every outfit a jewelry person's dream come true!  Make sure you pick this up while it is hot off the rack! Details below! <3

Hair: Freya by TRUTH

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Outfit & Accessories: Urban Chic by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Owls Sandal by RD Style


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive