All Too Well

Friday, August 29, 2014

"Time won't fly, it's like I'm paralyzed by it
I'd like to be my old self again, but I'm still trying to find it
After plaid shirt days and nights when you made me your own
Now you mail back my things and I walk home alone

But you keep my old scarf from that very first week
'Cause it reminds you of innocence and it smells like me
You can't get rid of it 'cause you remember it all too well, yeah

'Cause there we are again, when I loved you so
Back before you lost the one real thing you've ever known
It was rare, I was there, I remember it all too well"

I have the past stuck in my brain lately, *shakes it off*. Ever think about past relationships and wish you could have done more to help the other person? Or make it more comfortable when you broke up with them? Yeah, I'm starting to think about that again. I know the past is the past, but sometimes it pays to look back on what you did, and learn how to not make those mistakes again. When Taylor Swift came out with this song back in December, I immediately could relate to it, in fact her album Red, helped me get through a tough time in a relationship I was in at the time.  I haven't been blogging for awhile (miss me?) because I was waiting on sponsors to send me stuff! No fear, I'm still here <3 I put together an outfit of my own that was laying around in my inventory, and I felt like I should post it. It is casual, sexy, yet something that isn't totally out there. Something I would probably wear in RL. Details below! <3

Hair: Freya by TRUTH

Earrings: My Bow Bunny Earrings by Blah.

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Necklace: Cross Heart by ..::Cross Heart::.. (No longer sold)

Top: Sassy by [ abrasive ]

Skirt: Oldies Skirt Beige by [:: JesyDream ::]

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Ring: Heart Diamond Ring Gacha - Red by :Diamante:

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Kawaii Owls Sandal by RD Style


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive