Bang Bang

Monday, September 01, 2014


"She got a body like an hourglass, but I can give it to you all the time
She got a booty like a Cadillac, but I can send you into overdrive
See anybody could be bad to you,
You need a good girl to blow your mind"

I don't know about you guys, but the music that has been coming out lately from artists has been keeping my mind busy with dance parties! My music has been ranging from pop, country, classical, to rock. Some songs have been hit or miss, but that always happens. Today I have two wonderful sponsors for you guys! Legal Insanity and MOoH! Funny story, Legal Insanity released their blogger box (the corset) and I was trying to find a bottom to this (can you guys relate?) when my other sponsor MOoH! sent their blogger box for a skirt! I was so happy! I was (still am) really sick and my effort level for finding a bottom in my inventory was nothing. Haha. Anyways, the corset I am wearing comes from Legal Insanity featured exclusively at Rock your Rack! There are a multitude of colors as usual, and is conservative with a hint of sexy. MOoH! came out with this kawaii skirt! *squeals* This skirt comes with a variety of colors, and you can change the belt! So, not only can you mix and match, but you can have fun with it! You can find this skirt exclusively at the Black Dot Project, where all exclusives will be marked down by 20%! Now that I have given you some more shopping opportunities, what are you waiting for? <3

Flowers: Flowers in Chains Headband White by [LF]

Hair: Darienne by Wasabi

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Cyclame by Oceanes Body Design

Necklace: Amour Delicata Pt/Blu by Chop Zuey

Top: Ruth Corset Petroil - Gold by Legal Insanity @ Rock your Rack

Skirt: Pleated Mini Skirt by MOoH! @ Black Dot Project Sept 1 - 22nd


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive