Ride

Tuesday, June 17, 2014


Lana Del Ray just rules my mind today... I think I finally understand what it means to be free. Even though I haven't lost everything yet, I just need to let go and ride into the sunset, letting myself just go where ever the wind may blow. Today's outfit is by my new sponsor! Vitrimi! If you haven't heard of her, she makes quality clothes for good prices! Have mesh clothing that doesn't fit you right? Want to fit in, but still stand out? This is the way to do it! I will have links below for your shopping satisfaction! The heels that I am wearing are from the Thrift Shop! They have cute little bows on them, one black and the other white! I couldn't resist getting more shoes, especially at a discounted price!

Hair: Elyse by TRUTH

Lipstick: Gacha Lipst Star Lips - Pink by Grumble

Dress: Nina Mini Dress White by .:Vitrimi:. 

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Sweetie Heels White by S U G A R * M A R M I T E


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive