First Love

Tuesday, June 17, 2014



Summer is here everyone! Time to break out those outfits you've been waiting to tan in, show off your bums and other sexy parts! I know that I've been waiting all year to show off my booty shorts haha. Therefore, my avatar should enjoy the same! This outfit by Firebird Designs is just for your avatar! Not only is it summery, but it covers and still is sexy!  The new store is going to be call MOoH! She is aiming for the cutesy designs! Look forward to seeing them from me ^_^ 

Hair: Pea by .ploom.

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Dress: Summer Mini Dress Floral by Firebird Designs

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive