Passenger

Wednesday, June 18, 2014




Just chilling back with my new furry friend from The Arcade! Omgah I LOVE Fennec's! They are so cute and cuddly, but the downside to them would be that they are incredibly loud and obnoxious XD. So that might not be my next real life pet after all... Anyways! I visited this awesome sim that had a relaxing atmosphere and just made me happy inside. Perfect for pictures, and of course, perfect for getting college work done! Haha. Also, The heel's I am wearing are from my new sponsor Vitrimi! Her designs are sexy, mesh, and of course unique for a good price! I love these heels because of the way they accent my toenails! Most people aren't Spear's fans anymore, but her latest album is something that is a guilty pleasure for me, this song in particular helps me realize that I just need to let go and love while my better half takes the wheel for me. Time to go find myself while having fun! Hehe, talk about being girly eh?

Hair: Zoella by TRUTH

Furry Friend: Story Book - Fennec - White by .birdy.

Lipstick: BS Galaxy Lips {Orion} by .:Panda Punx:.

Top: City Work Mesh Sweat Shirt - Rock by Apple May Designs

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Shorts: City Work Shorts - Horror by Apple May Designs

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female Mid by Slink

Heels: Leather Pumps White by Vitrimi


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive