Hello Kitty

Friday, June 20, 2014





Before you guys think that I am off my rocker, I enjoy what this song has to say (which if you do your homework it is "You guys rock, Cute!") which means that Avril is thanking her Japanese fan base, so no more h8! I can't stand it LOL. This epically cute yet sexy outfit, is by Lamu Fashion! Yeah you heard me! She makes sexy AND formal! I'm in love with this outfit so much! The heels I am wearing are also from my other sponsor Vitrimi! These two sponsors made quite the pair! Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: Hair 22/ NOIR by Eaters Coma

Lipstick: Alice Lipstick / Pink 3 by - DAMNED - 

Outfit & Adornments: Kitty - Red by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEhance Female Casual by Slink

Ring: Heart Diamond Ring Gacha - Red by Diamante

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female Mid by Slink

Heels: Leather Pumps White by Vitrimi

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive