I Keep Looking

Saturday, June 21, 2014



Ever wanted to go on the beach and just listen to the waves? That's what I love doing, and I can't wait to do that in Real Life (I just moved to Texas)! I found this sim that keeps me relaxed and happy while I do things that stress me out like college haha. I was feeling country today so I decided on some Sara Evans for today! The lyrics to this song really do apply to me since I moved and discovered the trials of being kind of on your own. If you want unique fashion, don't want to be a copy cat of the others, make sure you hit up the KV Summer Fashion Month! Unique clothing for your unique wardrobe! Links below!

Hat: Beachwear Set Hat by *VioMagic* - No longer in world

Hair: Hair 22/ NOIR by Eaters Coma

Lipstick: Alice Lipstick / Pink 3 by - DAMNED - 

Noms: Candy Necklace * Sky by Heartistic

Dress: Gunes Bohem Dress Blue Line by VERO MODERO @ KV Summer Fashion Month!

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female Mid by Slink

    ✿✿✿ KV Summer Fashion Month ✿✿✿
                         
K.V. Dream Fashion Agency organizes the "KV Summer Fashion Month".
The event will take place from the 1st to the 30th of June.
In the frame of this big event we have 3 different events linked to each other:
1) Shopping Way: 60 discounted exclusive items
2) Prêt-à-portèr: 42 esclusive items
3) Haute Couture: 17 exclusive items

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive