We R Who We R

Saturday, June 14, 2014




Ever feel like your just a wall flower? Nah, y'all aint even that! Hehe Lamu has come out with an outfit that will make even your grandmother smile with envy! Stick out of the crowd! With cute kawaii looking flowers and something even grandma would wear! Hehe parental approval guaranteed! I love this outfit not only because it is conservative/sexy, but because it has roses! If y'all haven't caught on by now, Rosetta, Rosy, etc. I LOVE ROSES. Haha. I'm a nutter (as my bestie Kelpie would say). This outfit will be 50% off for the first week in store! Make sure you pick that up at the discounted price while it lasts! Stand outside the norm with Lamu fashion my peeps! Plus I was feeling obnoxious, and Kesha is really fitting my mood today! Get silly! <3

Poses: PosESioN Karu 3, 9, 10 by Haute Couture

Hair: Full of Secrets by Exile

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Apricot by Oceanes Body Design

Full Outfit & Adornments: La Vie En Rose White by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Flirty Heels Vogue by Envious

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive