Blue Velvet

Friday, June 13, 2014




Ever wanted to walk among ancient structures and wonder what mysteries lay in wait? Well, thanks to my sponsors and my viewer base, I have gotten this avatar to travel some more around Second Life! This avatar has been here a little more than 3 or 4 years already, there are a lot older avatars out there than me, but hey, I've still got time! I believe the place that I landed my avatar at is a Ceasar's Palace of sorts. This gown that I am wearing is from my lovely sponsor Lamu Fashion! This gown can be worn in many different ways, you can have the butterflies, the headdress, or even minus a skirt or two, and your still in the gown perfectly! The heels I am wearing take me back to the retro age, its part of my comfort zone to be completely honest with you guys, I just love purple AND polka dots!

Hair: London to L.A. by Exile

Eye Shadow: Soft Illution Shadow - Creme by Delirium

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Dress & Adornments: Gown Passion of Butterflies by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female Mid by Slink

Heels: Candy Black Heels by -9ty-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive