The Fifth Guardian

Monday, May 19, 2014



Happy trails everyone! Yes I decided to switch up my greetings a bit! Today's outfit is an outfit I have worked hard to put together with other jewelry and accessories. I discovered this on Marketplace when looking for an outfit to go with a Dark Fantasy Ball. Of course, me being me, I took my style as a part of the dark ages history of China (you can imagine that no one guessed who I was). Thanks to some outside help from SL sisters, I was able to find accessories that looked good, were a bit obnoxious, and yet perfect! My new favorite jewelry store is Chop Zuey! But let me say, if you have money to spend, be prepared to spend it all on Chop Zuey. Their pictures are a tad misleading, but the jewelry is gorgeous! Chop Zuey is well worth the price you pay to have that amazing jewels on your body. This store also makes jewelry for Second Life Pageants as well! That's how you know that this place is definitely legit. The song that this post is labeled is from a band called Epica, this is one of their interludes from their newest album called 'The Quantum Enigma'. Epica is one of my favorite symphonic metal bands. If you love rock, lyrics, and metal, your sure to love this band! Plus, the whole new album might as well be a League of Legends anthem! As you can tell already, I am extremely proud of how I put this outfit together. So enough of me blabbing, off to the details!

Headdress: Widow walker Fan & Choker Set Siv by Chop Zuey

Hair: Briony by TRUTH

Eye Shadow: Soft Illution Shadow - TeAmo by Delirium

Lipstick: Jade Lipstick Deep Red Silver Stripe by Oceans Body Design

Earrings: Widow Walker Earrings Siv by Chop Zuey

Dress: Seoul - Black Silver by Angel Dessous

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Bracelets: Widow Walker Bracelets Siv by Chop Zuey

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Peeptoe Heels Black by BabyDoll


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive