She Didn't Have Time

Sunday, May 18, 2014





Today's post is dedicated to all the Mom's that are incredibly busy, that have kids, or just newly married. I have new found respect for my RL mother and how much she had to deal with. The dress I got from the Mum's Day Gacha Fair. Plus I just feel that more people should appreciate their care takers (I say that particular word because times are changing) and what they do for them while you grow up. Cause lets face it... some of us were pure HELLIONS. Don't deny it! Crying all through the nights, whining because you didn't' get the shiniest new thing, and wanting more snacks. Here's to our care takers! <3 

Bow: Adored Bow by +Spellbound+ @ The Big Show

Hair: Yumi by +Spellbound+ @ The Big Show

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Necklace: Motherly Love Necklace 6 by POMPOSITY @ Mum's Day Gacha Fair

Dress: Emma English Rose by /ms\ @ Mum's Day Gacha Fair

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Mata Hari Stiletto Mardi Gras by SS @ Fantasy Faire


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive