Holding Out For a Hero

Saturday, May 17, 2014




Good afternoon everyone! I have a special outfit for everyone, it has been hiding in my inventory for some time, so I decided to unearth it and share it! Of course I have the mix and match going on :P I mean, you practically have to when you shop at so many fairs! Seriously, there must be more than a handful of fairs around the April - June Area x.x It's killing my pocket book that's for sure! Today's song is definitely inspired by the FireBird Designs Comic Fair shirt! Plus, who doesn't love Bonnie Tyler? She's a classic! Off to the details!

Hair: Counting Stars by Exile

Lipstick: Latex Lips - Flame by Tabou Irresistible @ The Comic Fair - CLOSED-

Mouth Piercing: Mum Day Gacha Flower Lips RARE by 'NFINITY RUBY SPECIAL @ Mum's Day Gacha Fair

Shirt: Exclusive gift The Comic Fair by FireBird Designs @ The Comic Fair -CLOSED-

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Pants: Denim Capris (8 Colors) by :FY: @ Boobs Butts and Beyond

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: #4 Kawaii Owls Sandal Mesh by RD Style @ The Funny Puppet Fair 2014






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive