I'm Gonna Love You Through It

Friday, May 16, 2014




Today's post is a bitter sweet one. This post is dedicated to my sister's Mother who is going through RL Chemotherapy. It is her first day. Therefore, I'm going to dedicate this post to her, her on going battle, and her powerful persistence through her surgeries. This post, I have some pink on. The Pink not only goes with the outfit, but is for Kelpie's Mom. You may not be my biological mom, but I admire you none the less! Just know that you have me and a bunch of people behind you, even some that you haven't met (including me)! 

I did say this was bittersweet, so I have a new sponsor! YAY! The sponsor is K.V. Dream Fashion Agency. They make quality clothing and let me tell you... holy taleto... are they hawt, sexy, and royal! I will have more information at the end of this post! I am incredibly grateful for the sponsorship! It keeps the blog going and alive! 

Headdress: Rising Head Band - Peacock by =Kio=

Bikini: Bikini Aqua by OSITO

Pearl Shell: Merlust Jewelry Set by =Kio=

Hair: Darienne Mesh Hair by Wasabi

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEnhance Female Mid by Slink

~~~Sponsor Link : K.V. Dream Fashion Agency ~~~




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive