Too Good To Be True

Wednesday, May 14, 2014





Good evening my Fashion fanatics! As you've probably heard, I have gone hog wild, bought SO MUCH STUFF from these fairs/gachas! It makes my head spin about how much stuff I have left to blog! No, seriously! Today features some Fantasy Faire and Boobs Butts, and Beyond stuff! I will make a note to label each thing where they came from, and of course, give yall the landmark and the details below! I am feeling country today, so therefore, I picked one of my favorite southern sounding country bands! <3 I hope you guys enjoy. I absolutely LOVE these poses! They came from the Fantasy Faire, so make sure you check them out! 

Crown: Crown of Amazons by [Keystone] @ Fantasy Faire

Hair: Meme by b @ Fantasy Faire

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Dress: Spring Party Dress - Pink Polka by Perch @ Boobs Butts and Beyond

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female Mid by Slink

Wedges: Bow Wedges - Pink Polka by Perch @ Boobs Butts and Beyond

Poses: The Huntress 2 by *~*HopScotch*~*



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive