Fantasy Faire, Boobs Butts and Beyond, Fashion Art Fair, Funny Puppet Fair, Mum's Day Gacha Fair ~ Taking Chances

Wednesday, May 14, 2014





Hello everyone!I have been a busy bee lately trying to keep up with my RL and all the Fairs/Gachas/and other SL stuffs! The song for today, is a song that I hold dear and near to my heart, not only because I LOVE Celine Dion, but because it holds true meaning. I hope you enjoy the song choice for today! :) In honor of me spending WAY too much just to please you guys (and of course myself), I have hit the places that I deemed worth it. Here's my list! 

1. Boots, Butts and Beyond. They are funding research for Cancer, certain products that major labels have put out are set aside for a certain percentage for Cancer Research, that way it is a good cause to shop for! There are lots of Slink vendors and of course Gacha areas to satisfy your needs for shopping!

2. Another one would be the Fantasy Faire, that is promoting stores all across the SL grid for Relay For Life. Relay for Life is always a great cause and is well known, there are certain items sold for a price that have all proceeds go to Relay for Life. The 11 Sim's that the Fantasy Faire sits on, are all designed in the fashion of fantasy. There is a castle area where you can decide on a hunt, or there is an area where you can role play with other people if you wish to do so. This is definitely a spot to hit if you are into something a little unconventional in your outfits!

3. The Funny Puppet Fair 2014. I decided to go to this place because K-Pie Designs was there! Plus, a lot of new names that I hadn't seen before, plus the gachas, can't forget the gachas. If you hadn't been there before earlier in the year, there was another Funny Puppet Fair, which was awesome, but now they have more stuff available!

4. The Mum's Day Gacha Fair. This one isn't as well known because I believe it is the first time that it has had a fighting chance out in the gacha world! They have some cute quaint things up there for mothers, daughters, but NOT for males LOL Unless you want to buy something for your significant other/sister, then by all means!

5. Fashion Art Fair. You'd better have your pockets loaded for this one... Your going to be spending an arm and a leg for the stuff, but I think it is well worth it. You have the most infamous designers and some that aren't as well known there, selling unique items for that one event. These exclusive items go along with the names, and are unique to each store. 

TIP OF THE GACHA/FAIR SEASON!: SHOP ON THE OUTSIDE, THEN THE INSIDE!

Hair: Nightingale by AD @ Fantasy Faire

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Choker: Princess Collar Red by ::BAD:: @ BB&B

Blouse: Kennedy Blouse by ::BAD:: @ BB&B

Bunny: Plush Pet - Bunny Crown - Rare by [G] @ Funny Puppet Fair

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Pants: Nice Butt Jeans by Blink2Wink @ BB&B

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female Mid by Slink

Wedges: Bow Wedges - Pink Polka by Perch @ BB&B


.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive