Fuck U Betta

Wednesday, May 21, 2014



Happy Hump day everyone! I still was in the past and thought it was Tuesday O_o... I have some major issues this week LOL. Anyways. Since I was feeling a bit onery and wanted to have some fun with music and outfits, I blended the two to together. And what did I create? Something sexy, something fun, something hot! How did I do it? Simply.... I just used group gifts and stuff I got a fairs/gacha events! I want to prove to you guys, that group gifts can still make sexy outfits! I took these pictures at the Apple May Designs Sim. The place was so pretty! I couldn't' resist. Luckily I didn't buy the whole store out... yet. I hope everyone lets loose a bit today like I did!

Hair: Carlie by *~*Damselfly*~* @ The Fantasy Gacha

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Lacey Overcoat: Hold On Shrugs - Set 1 Sheer by HolliPocket @ The Big Show

Tattoo: Niu Kua 2.0 by GoK

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Dress: May Female VIP GIFT Retrosuit by Delirium

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Peeptoe Heels/Black by BabyDoll



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive