Birthday

Thursday, May 22, 2014






Retro.. Retro.. Retro MADNESS! :D Yes, I am geeking out over the outfit that I am wearing today! My friend Kelpie was wearing this on her blog post, and I just had to get the other one (No, I'm not a copy cat)! I went with a different taste of retro, yes I know it isn't the typical look, but that's the whole point of fashion. To break barriers. Oh, I will post what my sister Kelpie did for her version as well later on! I love this outfit because of the flower arrangements and the cute heels! The heels are my favorite on this outfit, they have cute little bunnies on them! It makes me just giggle every time I look at them! To the details!

Comb: Peony Comb (Blossom) Common by [CX] @ The Fantasy Gacha

Flowers: Sakura Head #1 by *N* @ Fantasy Faire

Hair: Snowberry by +Spellbound+

Glasses & Dress: Outfit Love Retro White and Black by :: No Cabide ::

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceans by Design

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Heels: Cute Kitty - Black - Pink by [Glitz] @ The Funny Puppet Fair 2014




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive