K.V. Summer Fashion Month - Walk The Line

Sunday, May 25, 2014





This is the month of fun fashion trends beginning! Once again I come with some more designs from the K.V. Summer Fashion Month! Quality Designers come together to set standards in Second Life for your unique fashion style! I will have links and information below on how to get there and what else is going on! This outfit I am wearing I absolutely LOVE! Not only did the headdress catch my eye, but the way this dress compliments my figure! Trust me, it is hard to find something that compliments my avatars figure anymore! The song that inspired me today, was Iggy Azalea. Most people know her from Fancy and Ariana Grande's Problem. But if you listen to her new The New Classic album, it shows off a different side of female rappers. It took me awhile to get used to it, but I have downloaded to whole album, and can't stop listening! My favorite song from that album is Walk the Line. Check it out if you want some different music this summer!

Hair: Skai by TRUTH

Headdress & Other Adornments + Dress: Chutzpah by AD Creations @ KV Summer Fashion Month

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink


K.V. Dream Fashion Agency organizes the "KV Summer Fashion Month".
The event will take place from the 1st to the 30th of June.
In the frame of this big event we have 3 different events linked to each other:
1) Shopping Way: 60 discounted exclusive items
2) Prêt-à-portèr: 42 esclusive items
3) Haute Couture: 17 exclusive items


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive