You're Mine (Eternal)

Tuesday, May 27, 2014







Rain Rain, Don't go Away! I LOVE YOU (that is until there's a flash flood, so settle down!)! Today I have a very special outfit to share with you guys! I haven't been blogging much of the Fashion Art stuff because I've gotten a ton of KV Sponsorship items to blog. I decided it was time for a change in blogging! I know I'm always a bit late when it comes to blogging items that aren't on a sponsorship because of my Real Life priorities. Today's outfit is by one of my favorite new stores! Plus, I have the brand new skin from Apple May Designs, and the brand new hair from Spellbound! I have a lot of good new items! I'm just itching to share them all with y'all when I get the chance! I didn't buy much from the Dark Style Fair (because the style really isn't me anymore), but that was to be expected! The song I am going to share with you guys comes off of the new Mariah Carey album! Normally I am not a Mariah Carey fan, but this album has captured my attention. It has so much emotion, fun, and relaxation along with some 90's styled beats. What's not to like? Anyways, to the details!


Skin: Suki - Peachy *A* Dark Desire by Apple May Designs @ The Dark Style Fair

Hair: Warrior by +Spellbound+

 Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Earrings: Love Sick Earrings Spring RARE by [[Masoom]] From Fashion Art

Tattoo: Niu Kua 2.0 by GoK

Dress: S&F - Dress Tabatha by {ViSion} From Fashion Art

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Heels: Mata Han Stiletto Mardi Gras by SSD @ The Fantasy Faire

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive