Delta Dawn

Wednesday, May 28, 2014





For those of you that don't know already... I LOVE horses! I got to ride some in the Black Hills (South Dakota for those of you that aren't aware) and every once and awhile on a ranch for disabled children who were given the opportunity to have some activity with horses. I miss having the chance to pet and groom these loving caring creatures. Other than dogs, horses and I have a strong communication (one that I sort of lack with people). They are the best secret keepers, can tell when your moody, and they have the attitude of humans (horse people, you know what I mean). Today's outfit is something that I find rare in an outfit today, sexy, lacey, and FITS MY BODY. Of course this outfit came from the KV Summer Fashion Month (Where else would I get these clothes, duh?)! Unique fashion for your unique closet style! Don't go buying what everyone wants this summer, why not pop by KV Summer Fashion Month and make a statement with your wardrobe? Who says you have to wear something short and tight for you to be sexy? Gowns are in ladies, and always have been! ;) The song for this post is one that has been rattling in my head for WEEKS. It is that type of country that I connect with immediately, I have no idea why. The harmony and melody just collide beautifully and send shivers down my spine. This song is a different rendition of the original, but sung with the original singer!

Hair: Twila by TRUTH

Gown: Disorder by .::Dead Dollz::.

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

✿✿✿ KV Summer Fashion Month ✿✿✿

K.V. Dream Fashion Agency organizes the "KV Summer Fashion Month".
The event will take place from the 1st to the 30th of June.
In the frame of this big event we have 3 different events linked to each other:
1) Shopping Way: 60 discounted exclusive items
2) Prêt-à-portèr: 42 esclusive items
3) Haute Couture: 17 exclusive items


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive