Burning Gold

Friday, May 23, 2014





Today's post is mostly about finding that serenity and a place you find solace at. Last night I was in need of some place where I could go to escape people entirely. I had the freak thought that my feet were wrapped like a ballerina's in a sense. I therefore found a place that had a ballet studio with awesome mock animations! The outfit I am wearing is from the KV Dream Fashion Agency! If you haven't heard of them, they are an agency that brings unique fashion to you with open ended ideas to your Second Life! They have pageants, photo contests, exclusive sales, and so much more! If you want to spice up your wardrobe with something unique, make sure you take the landmarks below! The song for this blog post is a song that I hold near and dear to my heart, I wake up every weekday to this song on my iPhone. This was one of the songs that helped me make the long move to Texas, the final kick in the ass in a sense. I always had that flame in me, but moving is what sparked it. I am forever changed into someone different.

Flower Crown: Flower in Chains Headband White by [LF] @ The Fantasy Gacha Fair

Hair: Counting Stars by Exile

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Dress: Farrah by !Lyrical B!zarre Templates! @ KV Summer Fashion Month

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female Mid by Slink

Ballet Toes: Satin Black Ribbons by Bound Dirty @ Fantasy Faire

K.V. Dream Fashion Agency organizes the "KV Summer Fashion Month".
The event will take place from the 1st to the 30th of June.
In the frame of this big event we have 3 different events linked to each other:
1) Shopping Way: 60 discounted exclusive items
2) Prêt-à-portèr: 42 esclusive items
3) Haute Couture: 17 exclusive items

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive