Bad Girls Club

Thursday, February 06, 2014

Busy busy busy! If there is anything that I need to do... That would be today! Therefore, I am blogging haha! I hope y'all enjoy the new blog update! I figured that I'd make it more eye appealing so that everyone has something to look at (as if I don't have enough pictures for you to look at here!)! I would like to thank K-Pie Designs, Rock Candy, and Andromeda Designs for letting me be able to promote them on my blog! I am touched ^_^ Y'all might be asking... "Why on earth is Rosy going goth?" Well, I had this awesome fuck-tastic jacket that I got from the Depraved Nation's Project Limited event! I had to put it on :P In the end, I have the Project Limited, and Jack and Jill hunt stuff on my avatar! Looking kickass while doing so too... giggles.

Hair: Anita by TRUTH

Lipstick: Exclusive Jill Lipstick [1] by Beautiful Deluxe Body Artistry

Jacket: Vacancy Hooded Jacket w/HUD by Razor///

Nails: ~RED/gold Snowflakes~ PROMO by Bows N Butterflies 

Pants: Jeans Black (Lowrise) by BUID Tattoo

Boots: JOJ Scarlet by Latreia


Make sure you check out the Jack or Jill hunt that is going on Feb 1st - 28th! All the goodies are free and the hunts are fun and challenging with quality designers! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive